Tony Moly Cover Pot Concealer Face Mix Review

9:16 AM

Good morning!
It is raining here in Taipei and i bet the rain would not subside until the end of this week #deepsigh.
Is it raining too in where you live?
Take care and do not catch a cold, dear!

Today, i bring you a review in Tony Moly cover pot concealer. I have been using Tony moly concealer now, replacing my Belleme concealer. Read the review here. Belleme is good, however it is not creamy enough for my under eye area. It worked great in the winter, however when the summer struck and i got really sweaty, the concealer settled on my fine lines. That is why i decided i need to buy a new concealer.



I got mine in Light Beige. Two choices for this concealer. Either light beige or natural beige. Hosted in glass jar, and beige cap, it looks kinda boring and meh.




The consistency is creamy and blendable. A little goes a long the way. I am serious. I used to apply three dabs under my eyes and it looked unnatural. So dab once, and then blend. The coverage is high and it last for a very long time.


You know concealer is like boyfriend. The great one is hard to come around. I am lucky that i find this Tony Moly Perfect Pot concealer mix. With 250 NT price tag (around 100.000) i think it is totally worth it.  


+ High coverage
+ Creamy consistency
+ Easy to blend
+ Cover imperfection 
+Affordable

Rating 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images