Flowers (Taken with Casio ZR 50)

8:51 PM

As my early birthday present, i got myself a Casio ZR 50. I have been wanting Casio camera for the longest time. First, i wanted the Casio JE 10, but i keep postponing until it discontinued. Ugh, yeah. And this month i worked so hard and my boyfriend agreed to get me a new camera. He made me promise that i would not keep buying new camera until next year, though.

 

I will post some in depth review about Casio ZR 50 because i like it so much. So stay tuned!

For today i will post many many pictures of flowers. None edited, straight from the camera. I took all the flower pictures using Casio ZR 50 flower mode. It is one of the mode in Best shot, which can get you vibrant result, highly saturated and detailed flower picture.

 

Enjoy!

 

CIMG0778

CIMG0779

CIMG1181

CIMG1185

CIMG1187

Cheers

Ha Na

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images