Bourjouis Healthy Mix Serum Foundation #51

9:35 AM

Ellowwww~~

I miss you girls very much!'

Today i come back with the famous Bourjouis Healthy Mix Serum review in shade vanilla. Everybody in youtube has been raving about this, you know, Bubzbeauty loves this foundation too. I forgot the exact price, since i have this for far too long. But i think it retailed at more than $20 or 200.000 rupiahs

100_8681

This foundation has been a delight for me. Since it smells so tutti frutty and spreads like gel. Very easy. Blending is not a problem too, and i find it better to use sponge for heavy coverage and stippling brush for a lighter coverage.

100_8686

PUMP! Yeah, i like the packaging because it comes with a pump. You know lha, pump package always has a better hygienic aspect as we dont have to dip our finger directly to the bottle.

100_8689

The coverage is sheer to medium with satin finish. It gives me a healthy glow, but with such a lighter feeling than if i use bb cream. It does not oxidize on me also. This is me using the foundation. It looks natural on me, and has that “healthy face” effect.

102_2328

For the oil control,  It says to stay 16 hours, but in reality, it is only 5 hours top before i have to blot here and there. All in all, this is a good foundation to buy, but not my favorite because i prefer more high coverage foundation with better oil control.

RATING: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images