Neutrogena Hydro Boost Emulsion Review

9:23 AM


I finished two jar of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Emulsion. That is quite an achievement because i am not a loyal user for a certain product. I got this Neutrogena at Watsons. I forgot the exact price but i am sure it is not over NTD 400.


Key points: 
Water based
Oil free


Review:
+ Moisturizing
+ Affordable
+Does not make me break out 
+ Smells good



I bought this when my skin was crazy dry. I went to Watson and the sales lady recommended me Neutrogena. My colleague, another teacher at school also using Neutrogena Hydro boost range and her skin looks so great. That is why i was tempted to buy it. After a week using the emulsion, my dry skin starts to get better. It does not break me out and it has a very nice smell. Like floral fresh smell. However, i notice that my dry skin keeps coming back, as if the emulsion can`t keep it away once and for all. 

For me Neutrogena Hydro boost emulsion served the job moisturizing my skin, though it does not make the listing of my holy grail product. It takes time to absorb and it can not defeat my cranky skin at times. I am looking for better moisturizer. Stronger one. Any recommendations? 


Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hana~ Where have you been? I miss your blog posts! ^_^

    Neutrogena is one of my favorite brands as well. Too bad they don't have it available in Indonesia T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! @___@ i have been long gone. Trying to get the blog back in place, though. Thanks for visiting, ce! I just visited your blog as well. What a coincidence!

      Delete
    2. Hi I sell this product in indonesia :) please kindly check this link:
      carousell.com/sisylia
      Or
      https://m.tokopedia.com/sisylia1010/neutrogena-hydro-boost-water-gel?key=eyJvYiI6IjEiLCJwYWdlIjoiMSIsInNxIjoibmV1dHJvZ2VuYSJ9&pos=3

      Or
      https://m.bukalapak.com/p/personal-care/produk-kecantikan/face/jk8wu-jual-neutrogena-hydro-boost-water-gel

      Delete
  2. hy hana, i like how much your life daily ini taipei like i am jealous, cus you can go out of here, hahhaaa :D.
    btw how much is NTD 400 in rupiah ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Rika! Makasih udah mampir.. waaa iya ya, mestinya aku cantumin harga rupiahnya buat perbandingan. 400 NT itu sama dengan 160 000 an :)

      Delete
    2. Hi I sell this product in indonesia :) please kindly check this link:
      carousell.com/sisylia
      Or
      https://m.tokopedia.com/sisylia1010/neutrogena-hydro-boost-water-gel?key=eyJvYiI6IjEiLCJwYWdlIjoiMSIsInNxIjoibmV1dHJvZ2VuYSJ9&pos=3

      Or
      https://m.bukalapak.com/p/personal-care/produk-kecantikan/face/jk8wu-jual-neutrogena-hydro-boost-water-gel

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images