Kuan Yuan Lian Cucumber Water Spray Review

10:40 AM


Let me introduce you to this Taiwan famous mist called Kuan Yuan Lian Cucumber Water Spray. I knew this brand after my friend from Holland got a very bad case of sunburn. His face literally became two colors, brown and that pale ish white, and those brown part of his face literally peeled off,

Omaigatt.. So scary..

Then the lady in Watson recommend this to him. He sprayed it every two hours, and in just one day i can see the difference, like it was getting better. 


So, i got this as well aside of my La Roche Posay Spring water. It was quite cheap, just 100 NTD for two bottles. One spray bottle and one refill.

Kuan Yuan Lian is made of sponge cucumber water. No preservatives. Just pure cucumber water. The liquid itself does not have any scent. But if you sniff it much, you will smell slight cucumber scent in it.  


Beauty Chica Review:
+ Affordable
+ Natural, no preservatives
+ Refreshing, hydrating
+ Does not mess up my make up

- The packaging, flimsy

After all, i thank this cucumber water for saving my skin from driness during that harsh summer and winter. Love it. I will repurchase. 

So, that is all for now, byeeee!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images