Today i am back with a new segment on my blog. I have been thinking to perk things up with reviewing local and budget beauty stuff exclusively. And here I am today i am bringing you one of the best local eyeliners, especially if you are a beginner.
Price: 31.000 to 35.000
Content: 5 ml
Description: Waterproof liquid eyeliner to make your eyes more beautiful
It comes with only one shade, i think. And it is BLACK
These are the ingredients. It has listed alcohol as one of the ingredients, i thought it is going to make my eye teary. But no, it does not. It turns out to be well applied and the formula is eye friendly
To be honest, pixy was my first ever eyeliner brand. Back then the packaging is all pink. The eyeliner evolved with a new packaging, which i think, BETTER. I like black packaging because it is less dirty and the packaging now somehow looks classier than the previous one.
Packaging may change. Gladly the signature pen like brush is still the same! The brush is stiff with pointy ends, we called it felt tip eyeliner. This time, it is really a matter of preference, but i do like this brush better than thin brush eyeliner. It makes my life easier.
The brush was helpful for beginner me :) it helped me draw eyeliner easily. Eventhough, after 2 – 3 weeks of using the eyeliner, the felt tip started to fall apart and going blahhh –____- But hey, it is only 3 bucks anyway, buying a new one won`t be that hurt to our pocket :)
Now, let`s test it out!
1. This was when it was first applied. I waited for 10 to 15 seconds for it to dry. And the finish was a jet black color. It looks matte from afar but if i look at it real closely, it has a tad bit of glossy finish to it.
2. Now, first test :)! I rubbed it hard and this was what happened. Some of the color came off leaving a mild black stain.
So… Smudgeproof? 2,5 / 5
This eyeliner would work best for you who got double eyelids.
3. Second test.. I poured water to it, and it did not budge. Good! But as the water flowed it carried some of the pigments. It became grey water, leaving a greyish area underneath
4. Third test, i rubbed the eyeliner when wet. And.. Goodbye @__@ hehehe. Lesson learned, don`t rubbed your eyes while you are crying, your eyeliner would smudged to pieces.
Eye of The Day ~~~
And.. This is how it looks on me. Today i am using a beige colored base shadow and dark purple to contour the outer V. Simple eye make up for office lha :). I lined my eyes using PIXY and so far, it looks pretty neat.
I gave 3/5 rating to this eyeliner. This is one of a great beginner eyeliner, felt tip, good formula, good packaging, and most of all, AFFORDABLE. With those in mind, this eyeliner is worth buying.
My aunt is a big fan of Estee Lauder make up. Last time when she bought excessive collection from the brand, she got several mini size mascara and gave it to me.
I got mine in Rich black, which is a plain jet black color we all use.
- Has dry formula
- Very very expensive
- Not clumpy but doesn`t really make my lashes look voluminous
- Dries immediately after application
- Great brush! Even after the mascara is already out, i still use the brush for brushing off the clump