Quick Review On Etude House Skin Malgeum Smoother and Emulsion

1:50 PM

Hi dearest! When i went for a week trip last month, i brought this miniatures of Etude House Skin Malgeum Smoother along. Uwaaa, all i can say is that having miniatures like this was very very useful. I did not have to bring along bottles of skincare!

Nice...
And this is my review about Skin Malgeum Smoother,
I would mostly talk about how the skin malgeum affect my skin, allright?


The miniatures come in sachet like this. Just so practical for travelling

Freshner

The freshener is the one on the right. Clear liquid one. It is just like a water, clear with faint hint of fragrance which is going to be great for you who has sensitive skin. I use this by pouring some into a cotton pad and dab it along my face. Hmm. It gives a fresh and cool feeling upon contact. It takes away the dirt and making my skin moist and supple.

Emulsion 

Emulsion is cream + moisturizer + essence in one. It is useful and does not break me out. The moist feeling is so so compared to the moistfull series. But i think for you who has oily skin, you will like it. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it is not greasy, means my bb cream sits better  ^^

Tips: Use tap tap method to apply both freshener and emulsion, it absorbs better


Overall, i like these duos. Last time tried to bought these when on sale  but unfortunately they were sold out huhuhu.. My hadalabo skincares are almost run out now, so maybe i will try more of skin care samples to find one that suit me. Anticipate more of skincare quick review, aight?

Rating: 5/5

Ok, until next time girls! And do not forget to take care of your skin..

Love,
Hana

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you very much for the review!!(^ω^)
    I really want to try the Skin malgem series, especially the smoother and moist ones.
    Hope soon to be able to buy (at least) the samples of this products!!x3
    Have a nice day!! ( ・ω・)ノ゙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've always want to try this one! It's nice knowing that's it's working for you. Ah, travel sizes. Love them. Anyway, thanks for the great review.

    Do check out my blog at http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    Have a great week ahead! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images