Max Factor CC Cream Review

11:10 AM

Hi, dear :)

Happy belated New Year!

As my first post, i want to introduce you a local but great CC Cream from Max Factor. I found this CC Cream when i hang out with my friends in Matahari. It was on special price then, so i bought it. The normal price would be around 130.000, but i got this only for 80.000.

ccc2t-1050x700

There are around 4 shades you can choose from. I choose the fairest one, which is fair.

Max-Factor-Summer-2013-CC-Cream-Promo1

Description: Max Factor's Colour Correcting cream – make-up that covers like a foundation, with skincare benefits of a BB cream

max factor cc

cc cream2 

As for the packaging, i wouldn`t say much. It is just professionally black. I just like how it has transparent section at the bottom, so i can see the shade :)

cc cream3

cc cream 4

The swirl tube is the best! The cap shut tight and no leaking at all

102_3558

Max factor CC cream has a slightly grey undertone and slightly oxidise on me >.<. It oxidises only when the weather is hot, but under air conditioned room, the cream stays okay for around 4 hours.

Now, let`s test the coverage! Below is lipstick stains

102_3557

102_3561

Max factor`s cc cream blendability is super great! a little bit goes along the way. It covers pore and not powdery at all. Just like my second skin.

102_3562 

And one more, super great coverage! I would say medium coverage. The coverage is just like BB Cream, only this CC Cream is very lightweight :) The coverage are far a lot better than my Etude House and Tony Moly CC creams

The finish is natural (not dewy, but not dead matte also) and surprisingly not sticky. On my lazy days, i only wear the cc cream and it works very well.

PhotoGrid_1386899735365

In conclsion. I love this CC Cream a lot! Worth buying :)

Love,

Hana

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great coverage! Worth to try! But I think there's no store in my city already sell it! huff

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hwaaa.. sayang ya.. karlina tinggal dimana? moga cepet launch di sana juga ya :)

      Delete
  2. its oxidise into darker / lighter color ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. darker the color turns from fresh to orangey color that wiped away the brightness of my skin :)

      Delete
  3. Wahhhh iya nih kayaknya bagus juga ya buat dicoba. Nice review hana ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. Am looking for a good match for my nc20 skin!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images