1028 Deep Cleansing Milk Review

9:51 AM

1028 deep 1

Let me tell you a little bit about 1028 Visual Therapy. 1028  is a local Taiwan Brand made by beauty guru Xiao Kai. He is super awesome in Taiwan, and he appears in beauty show. If you want to know more about Xiao Kai, check the video below.


My Chinese tutor recommends me to use 1028 in Taiwan. She is using it too and she is so pretty OMG. I have been eyeing and wanting to buy this brand for awhile but i just got the chance to do cosmetic shopping this month. Yes, i am that busy. >.<

I bought this in Xiao 3 in Zhongshan, cost me 249 NT.

1028 deep cleansing

I really like this 1028 Deep cleansing milk. It cleanse my make up really well and it is so moisturizing. The consistency is thin and easy to spread on my face. Unlike the Indonesian cleansing milk like Sariayu that i tried before, 1028 feels light and smells so good!

1028 deep4

Check it out! Here i draw some waterproof make up like eyeliners and hard to remove concealer. I apply a pump of 1028 cleansing milk, leave it for 10 seconds, and then massage my hand gently. Then, i wipe it off with tissue.

DSC02370_副本
DSC02375_副本 DSC02377_副本
DSC02379

Gone gone gone! Here is another video to show you how to use it. 


Overall, i think 1028 Visual Therapy deep cleansing milk will suit any kind of skin types.If you use BB Cream or foundation daily, i recommend you to buy this deep cleansing milk. Facial foam alone is certainly not enough to remove the waterproof BB Cream. Second, i think this deep cleansing milk is better than cleansing oil, because it does not leave that greasy feeling.

Review 1028 deep cleansing milk:
- Hypo allergenic
- Cleanse really well
- It has a fresh, cooling sensation when you use it
- Moisturizing
- Does not irritate my skin
Repurchase? YES!
So, what is your cleansing milk? Does it works well on you?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i have became regular reader of our blog. Keep posting useful posts like this. Also try these websites
    Beauty services for ladies | Beauty services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept
    mud mask benefits Multan
    mud mask benefits Multan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is actually irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    online cosmetics Faisalabad
    online cosmetics Faisalabad

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images