Revlon Nail Polish in Touch of Mauve Review

9:23 AM

Living in a boarding house and live far from my family somehow force me to live independently and being money wise ( FYI: Doesn`t apply on cosmetic). It includes handwashing my laundry. That is why i don`t really do nails. Moreover, i am also sucks at doing nails. I rarely achieve that colored smooth and pampered looking nails.


I have a collection of nail polish tho, and this is my favorite. It is from Revlon and cost me around 30.000/USD 3. Yaa, affordable lha, moreover it comes in a pretty big bottle, so it is going to last for longer period. 


The color is pinkish mauve, and it applies easily. If i don`t do laundry, it lasts for quite a long time. zacting1.gif More than a week.


Kyaa, don`t laugh at it! Hahaha my application is so fugly mister.gif! Anyway this is how the color turns out. I love it, really suits my feminime self.

Now Reading spark2.gif: Manna Sorgawi
Loveyeye.gif : South Korea
Hate flame.gif: Wounds, wounds, wounds

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images