Best Valentine Gift Ever

12:27 AM

If you are friend with me in facebook, you probably have seen this picture before. But still, i can not hold myself quiet after receiving this sweetest gift. My boyfriend got me Blush Pallete and Gel eyeliner from BH Cosmetics, also a mask from Etude House. Review will come soon, ladies, i also can not wait to try these babies out lha


I am also very.very.very grateful for everything that God has done to me in 2013. I finally got "my life" back after the last accident, and it is getting more exciting than ever. He has made me able to overcome every obstacles through prayer and hardwork. I just can`t wait to see what is more to come this year. Wish me luck! I hope you have a great Valentine and always be grateful for the life that has been given to you

Cheers, 
Hana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images