Zhongxiao Fuxing, SOGO, and snippets

10:33 PM

I just survived one of the scariest job interview i have ever had in my life. Fiuhhh.. I think i did a great job, and i could not tell how grateful i am just having this interview finished.
I and my boyfriend took a walk from Zhongxiao Xinsheng to the interview place. We wanted to have some fun to lessen the pressure, you know.. We took some snippets, and here they are..
DSC00318_副本
DSC00316_副本
I know i am not that good in taking pictures. Awkward smile and zero glamour level. You may think beauty blogger is freaking pretty in real life, but get ready to get disappointed. I am just your girl next door. Especially after getting my life started in Taiwan, i really wear less make up. My friends said so.. Sigh…
DSC00317
DSC00321
This is the front side of Zhongxiao Fuxing SOGO. SOGO here is like, Galaxy Mall in Surabaya or maybe Grand Indonesia. They only carry big brands and luxury items, such as Chanel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton and so on.
DSC00328
We had a dinner today in its food court. A nice Gwangdong noodles and Beard Papa. I love it here and i am going to go back!
DSC00341
DSC00343
Super yummy and only cost 170 NTD! Don`t compare it to Indonesia Rupiah, okay? It is going to be pricey, but here, that tag is very reasonable.
DSC00327
DSC00326
Yummy puff! and only 50 NTD a piece!
DSC00325
So, that is it for today! See you around!
-Love, Hana-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images