Covergirl Fresh Complexion Review

5:51 PM

What is this?
This is a concealer from Covergirl, Fresh complexion line. This concealer has been around in my stash for quite a long time. I bought it when i went to USA years ago. But until now, this concealer still my best concealear of all, too bad that it is not available locally.  Mine is in sand beige.



My Opinion

It has lightweight formula, that glides well to hide all the uneven skin, scar and pimples. It is not cakey :), simply gives what it takes to be a good concealer. The packaging is simple with blue cap and plastic tube. Not very eye catching, just a very standard packaging.


 The coverage is great. Behing my hand is a very thick eyeliner and it covers the eyeliner quite well even after i blend it in on my skin. After using it for quite along time, i find this concealer very nice, it doesn`t break out my skin

Overall
Rating : 5/5
Repurchase : yes, but it is not available locally huhuhuhu >.<

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images