Green China doll Make Up

1:35 AM

So, this is my take  on trying tutorial by Pygmalion land.
It is an easypeasy - fresh looking tutorial.
For a complete read, click here

I love how this make up tutorial looks great on M
and I decide to try this too


On M
and 
On me


Alalala look so different! 
hahaha i think i fail the look, sorry M.
I will keep trying though! *pinky promise

So to make up the fail, i put more eyeshadows and falsies.
Well, after improvisation here and there
This is how i look




For more tutorials, you can always follow Pygmalionland like i do.
Moreover, M now is holding amazing giveaway!


Just do a sweepstake, follow the blog, join the giveaway and enjoy the tutorial and review.
Hahaha good advice!

Okay, that is my beauty diary today
See you next time

Cheers,
Hana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images