Review Skin 79 Super BB Cream Hot Pink12:37 AM
Hi everyone :). How are you? Today i am going to review another BB Cream from Skin 79, i got this in gold also. Read the review here. I ussually use this for afternoon, and then the gold one is for night time. The finishing is semi - matte. Very lovely.
- Contains Adenosine and Arbutin
- Richly filled with OSMOPUR ingredient: sunflower, ricebran, and ivy extract
- SPF 25 PA ++ to intercept the UV Rays
What i love about it:
- Lovely packaging and comes with a pump
- Makes my skin smooth and supple
- Good oil control, last all day
- Medium coverage, leave my skin smooth appears fine.
- Absorbs easily to the skin
What i hate about it:
- It has grey undertone, so if i don`t dust it with a lighter face powder. I am going to look tanner.
A little comparison
The gold one is nicer :).. It looks more elegant and more expensive with the hologram.
Yay to the pink one and nay to the gold one. Pink one has better oil control whereas gold is more moisturizing
Texture, coverage, longevity:
About the same, but gold offers dewy - er finish.
OVERALL : 5/5
P.S: Have you join my giveaway? Join it here...