Tutorial: Tangerine11:57 PM
Tangerine and Orange is totally ON this time. MAC has launched their orange collection, and everywhere people wearing orange. Orange and tangerine is fresh, young and pretty!
Tangerine color especially very appropriate this time because summer is almost here, so is holiday. I name this look tangerine because i have a little bit of orange everywhere, on eyes, on cheek and on lips.
GREAT FOR: Hang out with friends, going to church, and daytime party
WHAT I USE
FACE : Bourjouis Healthy Mix Foundation in #51
Cheek: Face on face blush on in Natural Glow
Eyes: La tulipe cover foundation in Natural, eyelid tape, false lashes, Ranee eyelash glue, NYX All Ive ever wanted pallete, Face on face blush on in Natural Glow, Ratu Ayu eyeliner
LIPS: Etude House Dear Darling Tint Aloha no 4, Etude House Dear Darling Lips Talk OR 205
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
1. Since i have monolid, i use eyelid tape
2. Dab Latulipe cover foundation in Natural all over the eye area. I find this foundation makes the eyeshadow sticks better, highight my eyes and cover the dark under eye.
3. Dab pale pink eyeshadow in 1/3 inner corner of the eye, then add dark purple in 2/3 of the lid. Blend well.
3. Put some in 1/3 of outer corner of the lower eyeline.
3. Now, dab orange color (face on face blush on) above the purple color.
4. Open your eyes, make sure when you open your eyes, you can still the orange color.
5. Dab black color eyeshadow in the outer corner, put some also on the lower lid. Dab a shimmery white eyeshadow on the tearduct area
6. Line your eyes, curl the lashes, and put falsies
TARAAA and you are pretty much done!
For the lips, i use Etude House dear darling lips talk all over, and dab a little bit of orange tint on the middle of the lip I dab orange blush on for the cheek and deliberately not using any powder to get the dewy look.
So, here is the final look.
one more with my everyday glasses hehehe..
So, i hope you like it!