Make up Tutorial : Copper Black

12:11 AM

Haiiii everyone, hehehehe how are you? It is 11.pm now and i have got major boredom. Tomorrow is my first exam, and i have psyhological test construction workshop exam. Dang! Super hard exam for starter. It somehow gives me dizziness. To cure it, i especially create a copper black make up tutorial for u all.. It is so easy ( i am doing this in only 20 mins ) and great for party, hang out, or just camwhoring like me.


This is my before - make up pic :) hehehehehe i know my face looks super weird, oily and all wtf. just dont stare too much :) okay ! *kick the head!



To start i put face moisturizer, here i am using Olay total effects 7 in one. Then, i apply REVLON new complexion foundation and contour my face using PAC cream foundation. Last, dust it with 3W Clinic face powder. For lips, i am using Silkygirl lippie in nude and silkygirl lipgloss number 5 :)




Hah, here is the eyes :)
1. Before doing the eyes, put eye primer all over ur lid and if you want to add double lid, put some tape to your eyes
2. Apply copper eyeshadow, here i am using coastal scents 88 pallete
3. For the outer V, use black and dark brown, mix it together to add depth unto ur eyes
4. Put some of the black on 3/4 of outer lower eye area
5. Apply white as a highlighter, blend well and put some too on ur inner corner

Taraa here are my happy faces for the night!







See you girls on the next tutorial.. Wish me luck for tomorrow! Kiss!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images