REVIEW: Revlon Natural Glamorous Blush in Tawny Peach and Pink

12:11 PM



Hi girls, how are you today? Today i come up with a review about blush on from Revlon. These are like my fourth blush on and so far my favorite too :). I bought two shades, Tawny Peach and Soft spoken pink.

Tawny peach is peachy color, it gives me natural color cheek. 

Soft spoken pink is dusty rose color, it pops out a barbie color cheek. 

Here are the swatches
Left soft spoken pink, right tawny peach

When i first saw the packaging, the packaging looks ugly and cheap. It is only black and not interesting at all. But well, yeah, what can i say, the blush on inside is pretty. I bought them anyway.


Inspite of the packaging, the color itself is very NATURAL, just like its name. Three swipes ussually last me about four hours and they are able to make my cheek looks healthy and cute without looking too much. I use these everyday for college and work. Very nice. But ussually, they wont show on the pictures unless you put A TON of em 


 
Here is the applicator that come with it. So harsh and no use at all. Redundant. So i throw it away and use my favorite brush blush instead. 

 PROS:
- Great everyday blush
- Great color payoff
- Cheap, only 50000 rupiahs (price may vary)
- Beautiful semi matte colors


Cons:
- Hate the applicator >.<
- Ugly packaging


Rating 4/5
Rephurchase: YES

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ini fave blush ku + warna fave ku juga :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah soft spoken pink emang cakep yaa ..

    sayang ga long lasting dan packagingnya .. jelek *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahh so prettyy... i just want to grab it now.. T__T
    btw hana, aq tag km di 11 random things about me... cekidot ya dear.. thankss... http://gita-life.blogspot.com/2012/06/11-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tawny peach is a pretty shade :D
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Urban Decay Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images