Olay Natural White Foaming Cleanser Review12:16 PM
Since i am running out of my Hadalabo Gokujyun Facial Foam,
I start to reach out my stock box and find this OLAY Natural White Foaming Cleanser
I have had this for months and only using it now.
Around 10.000 or about $1.
I am not quite sure >.<, it has been long since i bought this
- Packaging ~ The tube is sturdy and looks just like normal foaming cleanser. I just love the sturdiness, I feel safe bringing this around in my bag.
- Consistency ~ Runny and a little bit like gel. Clear in color.
It has this nice faint smell but not too overpowering. The cleanser smells like floral
I have to pour quite a lot in my hands.
Albeit the FOAMING CLEANSER name,
It is actually not very foamy.
The bottomline is the foaming cleanser does not make my face dry.
It certainly brings out this fresh and smooth feeling after face washing
- Affordable and widely available
- Does not make my face dry
- Smells nice
- Sturdy packaging
- Creates smooth feeling after washing my face
- Not foamy
P.S. I update my blog layout. Literally, it took me two days to edit this and that >.< Omooo, I almost give up after looking at the alien language of CSS. hehehe. There is still many aspects to improve and i want to know your opinion. What do you think, chicas?