Welcome 2012! My January Beauty Haul

10:22 PM

Here are my beauty haul for January 2012 :) Hehehe. Mostly they are local products, since i am so broke this January. Blame it on super big expenses on December. I used up my saving for paying my college tuition and save some for my lil sister who is going to be on college this upcoming July. Let`s pray together that she will get the best college. Amen!


Hohohoho eniwei, back to beauty haul. So sorry that i keep bubbling hahaha..Here they are

For eyes:
Many many local falsies hohoho ranging on these brands: Posh, Jolly and Bleu
Eyeshadow Primer/ Base by aubeau ( I bought this in exchange for the most wanted Urban Decay Primer Potion)
Silky Girl Eye Opener Mascara
Shiseido Eye Lash Curler


For Face

PAC shimmering powder in stack
La tulipe loose powder in Sun Tan



Skin care Regime

Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic Viva in Green TEA
Milk Cleanser Viva in Cucumber
Astringent Viva in Cucumber
Acnes Pore Strip
Ratu Ayu Lulur Kocok
Makarizo Hair Energy
Olay Total Effects SPF 15
 Look at it in the good side. So, dear readers, you are going to have so many make up reviews on local products. Which certainly easier to get. Wanna know more? Keep reading my blog. Byeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images