Skin care review: Clean and Clear Moisturizer11:41 PM
Long time ago, I read in Gadis magazine ( a local girl magazine), that this moisturizer was recommended for combination skin. That was when I was 15 hahaha. After reading, I picked this moisturizer for the first moisturizer that I have ever had. I was happened to use this for quite a long time before I changed my preference to Olay and L`oreal. Here are my thoughts about this product
What I like about Clean and Clear moisturizer
- OIL FREE! Yay
- Non comedogenic
- Nice fragrant. I ussually don’t like fragrant in my cosmetics, but for this one, I kinda like how it smells. The smell fades as soon as you put on this moisturizer
- It comes in a tube. I prefer tube instead of jar for one reason. HYGIENIC. It doesn’t seem right for me to dip my finger day by day, leaving bacterias to grow inside my moisturizer.
- Very affordable, around 15OOO – ish for 60 ml ( price may vary)
- It doesnt break me out
- My room mate has a problem with zits, after using this product, she said her zits are reduced. Hmm, good testimoni, huh? Well, this product does say that it prevents blemishes
- Has salycic acid
What I don’t like about this moisturizer
- It doesn’t give me that moisturizing and supple effect much
- It doesn’t have SPF, so I have to put on a second layer of sunscreen when I wanna go outdoors
I would recommend this for teenagers who doesn’t like to wear a heavy make up. This moisturizer is light- feel. Nice for everyday use. It is also great for those who have an oily or combination skin.
Rating : 3/5