ELF Essential Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal12:15 PM
Many people rave about this being the dupe of Benefit High Beam
and i can`t help being very curious.
Price : $1 or around 35.000 rupiahs in online store
Description: Our Shimmering Facial Whip is a multipurpose, on-the-go whipped highlighter packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel. Ideal for using on your cheeks, lips, eyelids or anywhere you would like a radiant pop of shimmering color. ( SOURCE)
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035) ( SOURCE)
I can`t say much about the packaging. It is just an ordinary packaging with clear plastic.
It looks cheap, but it is. The packaging serves the purpose, it won`t leak so far and the cap is tight.
What i don`t like...
- The liquid is too runny
-It feels greasy on my face
- The shimmer wears off pretty easily, 1 -2 hours top
What i like...
- I like the pointy tip because it helps us to get enough amount of product without spilling any.
- Other than that, i love how the whip is blendable and easily spread, maybe because the runny concistency. Bare in mind that if you want that glowy look, you might want to skip powder. The magic wears off after applying powder, it just feels like you do not have any shimmer.
- The whip highlight well without making my face like a disco ball.
- The shimmers are subtle and it is tagged in a very affordable price.
ELF Essential Shimmering Facial Whip is an okay product for me.
If you are looking for an affordable highlighter that this maybe it.
It serves the purpose well, and it gives our face dewy look.
You can mix to your foundation and BB Cream
or just apply it right on the spot that you want to highlight.
Ps: Don`t forget to join Beauty Chica Grateful Giveaway because only several days left to join!