My first Christmas: The Best Gift

10:17 PM

December 11th, marked the first Christmas this year.
Also, my last Christmas in UPH as a student hehehe

This Christmas was a blessing for me,
I just enjoyed being with my best friends once again.
Praised my best friend, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ together with them
 created such unity that i would remember till my old days

I took some pictures of the Christmas concert 

Beautiful lyrical dance done by the most awesome Light of Hope Dance Crew

Praise and Worship Team.


Do you know who is this? MR. SIDNEY MOHEDE, everyone!

Great songs to praise Lord God

The praise and worship team was awesome, so was Mr Sidney Mohede.
The anointing of the Lord certainly was there leh,
Together we had great time praising God.
I believe He was pleased as well! hehehe

And.. these below are memories..
Just thousand smiles i and my friends had in that beautiful Christmas Day
Me and Rima

Girls... Generation? Hahaha #slapped!


Trying to look pretty in this picture but failed. Oh, well..!

One of the best gift of all: Friends!


I want to share this with you, chicas ^^..
I have done LOTS of thinking in three months, when i was left crippled in hospital.
I realized that money, dreams, achievements and position are important but not everything.
They can be gone in the blink of eye, just like what happened to me 
We are young, and those things can be what we seek and strive for.
Sometimes we can fear for what might happened to us in the future.
Or if we are successful now we fear on how long it is going to last.

We fear and slowly those fear dragging us away from our beloved ones.
Those fear left our faith immaculate and helpless.
We are going to start depend on ourselves and that is the start of our decay.

Urban decay is nice but life decay certainly isn`t 
I find that depend on God while doing my best is far better way of living.
Though i realized this late, but friends and family are people that we need to keep dear.
Those we certainly need to cherish well.
To have faith, to have a new life, and to have people that love me
Those are the best gifts in my life 
and lastly do not fear, have heart.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images