FOTD: Barbie in Me

1:35 AM

Hiiii, I miss you girls! How are you doing?
I bought a DVD external two days ago and indulged myself watching FAITH, Rock of Ages, and Expendables 2. Love all of them, especially Lee Min Hoo in FAITH. God! Why is he so damn good looking?? * sparkly eyes*



So, today i played around with make up. Nothing fancy, but turns out the pictures make me look like a barbie! Hahaha so, i just name it that way lhaa..



I start  with priming my eyes with AUBEAU eye primer and put on foundation from Revlon New Complexion. I like this foundie very much hehehe, it is lightweight and like a second skin on me!


And then, play around with this Green foundie from RIVERA to tone down redness and contour my face with the PAC Creamie foundie. Blend blend, and set with powder. I use powder brush to apply this two way foundie

I use matte brown color for coloring my eyebrow. I apply yellow for 1/2 of my inner lid and then this dark brown for 1/2 outer lid. I dust white matte colored shadow for highlighting my tear duct and brow bone


I think the highlight of the look is falsies ^^, Just look how the falsies make my small eyes cuter and bigger! hehehe. I use this falsies from BILQIS, only 7500 but work wonder! 


And DON`T FORGET to put on pink lippie and soft pink blush on :)



Taraa and here is the transformation! Hehehe ugly duckling to the pretty princess :)
What do you think?
So to sum up i will list down the product i use

FACE:
Revlon new complexion foundie
Rivera misty green foundie
PAC Creamy foundation no 8
Revlon New complexion two way foundie
Silky girl duo blush on 

EYE
Aubeau eye primer
Coastal scents 88 primer
faux eyelashes

Lips
Wardah lip pallete in peachy pink



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. thank you for your comment! You look stunning with thatBarbie look!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik hana!! XD

    km uda bikin challenge ibb blm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you wie... belum ni, males hahaha.. akhir2 ini surabaya puanas gilak!! tau kan kalo make up an di hari panas pasti luntur n foundie nya ga nempel2 gitu hehehe.. kamu mau ikutan juga? mau jadi peri apa? aku peri kemanusiaan aja deh hehehehe

      Delete
  3. bagus han,hasilnya flawless bgt :) cantik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooaaa... I adore ur make up skill very much :)
    the eye lashes really make a difference. U look amazing like a barbie doll.
    Guess I want to try it too.
    thank u or sharing^^ ur FOTD is really inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images