My grammy birthday and FOTD

5:07 PM

On the last post i have posted my experiment on FOTD for my grammy birthday. Hehehe.I did the same thing, just changed my lip color and blush on to make me look younger. Just like Caroline from Carolinelle said, i looked mature on the experiment FOTD. I agree and i intended to look fresher ^.^


My boyfriend, a friend for a lifetime ^^ 



The birthday venue. Looks small but this is actually the nicest ballroom in my small town, Mojokerto.  Had a nice time there!


Face:
Kose Supreme Make up Base
Bourjouis Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla beige
Kose Supreme Two Way Foundation

Eyes:
NYX All that i `ve ever wanted make up pallete
Inez eyeliner
Faux eyelashes

Cheek:
Silkygirl duo blush on

Lip
Wardah Peachy pink pallete


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. we should really mudik to mojokerto together on the other time ce! XD asik ada temen mudik hihihi :p

    you look cute like usual, kalo yang sebelumnya keliatan dewasa bgt, kapan2 boleh dicoba ce tampil dewasa hihi :p tp first impression emang bagusnya pake yang natural, cute and fresh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyow kita ni nasibnya sama lin. born cute *slapped! hahaha.. okeeee mojokerto baby hehehehe..

      Delete
  2. cantik han~ suka sama warna e/s dan lipstick-nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty green! adonan foundie nya jg cakep, dimukamu keliatan cakep.. healthy mix vanila beige itu no 51 atau 52 yah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stunning hann ^^
    ternyata kalian sama2 org mjk tohh :D

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images