Kose Supreme Make Up Base and Two Way Foundation First Impression

2:40 PM

On my last post, i shared with you my first impression on Kose`s skincare. I did love them very much! And now, i am going to share with you their decoration product, the make up base and two way foundation.

Make Up Base

It has a beige color and feels light on my face. It makes my skin dewy but does not cover anything, well yeah it is just a base.


The texture is light and easy to blend, but quite hard to absorb and soak on my pores. I find it better to wait for 3 minutes and let it absorb first before putting on any foundation. Otherwise the foundation will glides everywhere and cause an uneven application. Well, to put it easily, the sensation is like applying foundation on sweaty skin. It simply doesn`t work. Ugh!


When i put this on, it felt cool upon application. It did a good job making my make up long lasting and poreless. I like it!

SUPREME TWO WAY FOUNDATION






Buttery! And nothing like any powder foundation I try before. Great pigmentation and  cover well. It stays for a long time. Maybe the only downside of it is the oil control. My face become dewy after 2 - 3 hours.

I truly impress with Kose, I like the skincares as well as the make up. Love love love!



SWATCHES


FOTD:




I love how my skin looks using the make up base and two way foundation from Kose. It looks dewy and healthy.  ^^

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The base and foundation looks good on you. Kose was my go to skin when i was younger. I miss them but i don't think they are available here in the US. Anyway, ur makeup looks so pretty n you are right. It makes your face looks so healthy n dewy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have very clear skin *_* im jelly!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images