NYX Cream Rouge Blush On in Rose Petal

6:13 PM


I love cream blush for they are great for dewy look. This is the second rouge cream blush from NYX that I have. After loving the warm pink color from GLOW, I bought a rosy color from ROSE PETAL.




Description:
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in 12 shades.(courtesy of www.nyxcosmetics.com)

Ingredients:
Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene /Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica,Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850),D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red(CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).

Amount: 3,5 Gram

Price:  this is around 75000  to 85000 in local online shop





IMO ( in my opinion)

The packaging looks professional with a clear cap and black packaging. Very nice. Quite sturdy also, I dropped this several times and it is still looking tough! The color is well pigmented and last very long. I like this cream blush from NYX is because it looks natural, as if my cheeks glow from inside without make up on. Three dots of this cream blush covers the whole cheek. So, one blush is certainly last for a long time!

 The texture is creamy and easy to blend. Sometimes I do forget to put this blush on before powder, so I just blend it right on and it blends okay. No streak. When I do it this way, the result is dewy but if I put before the powder, the result will be matte.




Love:
Sturdy packaging and it looks professional
Well pigmented
Last long
Dewy and matte finish, depends on your choice!
Looks very natural on my cheek
Blends well

Unloved:
Nothing


Swatches

Conclusion:

I think this blush on is really great. Just make sure you put slight amount to look pretty. Since It is very pigmented, it can look too much if you put a lot. But then other than that, this blush is just creamy perfect! I totally like it and worth the investment

Final Verdict
5/5

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hai hana..
    tuh blush nya kamu blend pake apa?
    kuas apa tangan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai fann :). Ni biasanya kucolek pake korek kuping, terus ditotolin ke pipi dan diblend pake kuas kabuki. Tapi kalo ndak nemu brushnya, biasa kublend pake tangan udah cukup hehehe

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images