Review Rivera Cover Foundation in Misty Green

11:13 AM

In a color wheel, green is a counter color for red. It will tone down redness 
and turn it neutral. So, if you happen to have redness in your face like mine, 
grab green color corrector and all things solved. 

Recently I find local drugstore foundation that has green tone in it. I decided 
to bought it, mind that the price was affordable. In the end of the day, I got 
this Rivera green misty foundation on my stash



Amount : 9 g
Price: 26000 rupiah or about usd 3

Rivera foundation - the one on right ^^


Imo ( In my opinion)

Packaging: sturdy and looks professional with black cap, but yeah it is boring 

Texture and consistency: it is like cream foundation, thick texture and to be 
honest it feels heavy on my face. It is also hard to blend. I have to be very 
very patient

It is heavily scented and even when I have blended them, I still notice greenish 
tone on my face. It does tone down redness on my face though. Take a look at my 
newest fotd: barbie in me, the foundation makes my face look flawless, but don't 
forget to put on face powder to get rid of greenish tone.

This is how my face look after blending rivera foundation - still greenish
This was after the powder. I think it makes my skin kinda poreless and definitely eliminate the redness


Love:
Affordable price
Able to tone down the redness

Unloved:
Heavily scented
Hard to blenD
Strong pigmentation

swatch - one swipe



swatch - blended 

Conclusion:

I appreciate rivera for making this green foundation. Though has many aspects to 
improve on, I do feel that it serves the purpose. It does tone down the redness 
on my face. Worth the money. 

If you don't like scented and creamy foundation, this is not for you. But, if 
you are playful with make up like I do, this foundation is a definite go!

Anyway, I'd like to open the jar to be shared with you. Free, and hopefully you 
can use this for your make up exploration. CLICK HERE
Final verdict 3 out of 5

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. dari kapan tau aku penasaran sama si ijo ini :D,tapi gak kunjung nemu lhoo ,nice review dear ^_^

    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah kayaknya lebih cocok jadi concealer aja secara susah di blend .. lucu kalo belepotan ijo2 .. hehe ..

    ps. beli nya dimana sih? :p

    http://sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini beli di toko kosmetik ada kok.. kalo aku beli di mojokerto sih hehehe.. Kalo concealer kok kurang nampol ya, jadinya kupake buat foundation, large area, tapi mesti sabar ngeblend nya hehehe

      Delete
  3. Dulu pernah punya ini cc pas jaman masih SMA sekitar tahun 2005-2006. Krna waktu tu mc cupu2nya ma make up, q templok aja si ijo ini ke seluruh muka hehehe, trus q cover lagi pake foundation dr rivera jg tp lupa shade yg mana... hasilnya super tebel deh kayak make topeng..kalo diinget2 koq bisa kayak gt ya q dulu hehehe..
    Kayakny mending emang jadi concealer aja deh itu ya cc...
    nice review..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    aku inget banget dulu mo beli ini buat concealer tapi krn mba2nya bilang ini foundation (sambil ngotot) dan bukan concealer jadinya gak jadi beli >.<
    maklum masi baru kenal make up.
    ada warna orange juga ga ya??

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images