Face on face blush on in Blooming Rose Review

8:49 PM

After finally find my favorite compact powder, now i want to share with you blush on from the same brand, Face on Face. This too, i got free from Hadalabo event because i won a doorprize. Hehehe. I have been loving the powder, would i love this one too? Let`s find out..


 This baby comes with pink carton box and pink packaging. The packaging is like my Maybelline Clear Smooth blush on, only that this one is smaller. Probably the smallest one of all. But then hey, my blush on run out very slowly though i use it everyday. I ussually end up got bored first before finish it all. So, for me small packaging is okay, even better!


My shade is blooming rose. It is pink blush with a cool tone, match with my skin tone which is around NC 25. Pigmented, one application is enough, and it is matte. It does not contain any shimmer, which is good for natural finish. It seems like my cheek is naturally pink, LOVE! It is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, and so far it does not break me out.


The only down point about this baby blush is the staying power. It only stays on me around two or three hours before fading out. I use this for my daily make up to college, and even in air conditioned room, it is still fading so fast IMO. Once i try to touch up and it looks just fine. It doesn`t look cakey or anything.
Other than that, this baby is a little bit chalky and powdery >.<.


And here is the FOTD of me using this blush. I steal the pic from my previous post "Fresh Look". I personally in love with this brand. Though the blush isn`t perfect, unlike the powder, i like it anyway. It has good quality paired with an affordable price. I searched through internet and this blush costs around 30.000 rupiahs. Affordable, agree?


I really recommend this brand. I never feel this way about make up. I have definite urge to repurchase this if it is available around. Too bad this brand is hard to find. I mean, this is just great. It is good for the skin because have hyaluronic acid and vitamins. It feels light but pigmented and has a good oil control. I like it a lot, just perfect for make up that i wear everyday.

Do you want to know more?
Klik on Face on face facebook page
or Face on face twitter 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images