REVIEW: ALMAY eyeshadow shimer I - for brown eyes

10:54 AM

Features


This eyeshadow is designed to enhance brown eyes. Another way to say it, it makes brown eyes pop more J. From the website, www.almay.com they claimed that this eyeshadow pallete has these features:
·         america's #1 eye intensifying brand
·         instantly brightens eyes with light catching minerals
·         1,2,3 easy application
·         all day wear
·         hypoallergenic (great for sensitive skin J yay!)
·         ophthalmologist tested

Color and Pigmentation

It has medium pigmentation, I can not say that it is really great tho


Staying Power
The staying power is great, it stays all day long. You can add more power by using eye primer J

Description and Swatch



This pallete contains three eyeshadows, which are dark brown, light 

purple and white. All is shimmer eyeshadows that is able to catch 

light and makes your eyes pop. Other than for brown eyes, they have 

another colors that are designed for blue, green, and hazel eyes.  I 

bought this for $7 or around 70000 rupiahs (price may vary).Here is 

the swatch.

 I am actually using this pretty much in every occasion. For everyday 

look and also for party look

I would recommend this for you who have brown eyes and sensitive 

skin.

Overall

+ It glides smoothly in my eyelids, I love it

+ The colors are all natural colors, I can really use it everyday 

without looking too much, and makes my eyes pop.

+ It has good staying power, even more if I use eye primer

+ I can use it on every occasion, daily and party

+ It is good, even for sensitive skin
-      
   It is not available locally

Rating: 4/5

Rephurchase? No because I still wanna try another pallete

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images