Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush in Fresh Berry

7:01 PM



What is this?
This is an amazing blush on from Maybelline New York called Clear and Smooth blush on. I got my shade in fresh berry. The blush on is shine free, non comedogenic, fragrance free, oil free and dermathologist tested. Hmm, sounds tempting, isn`t it?

How to use this?
I apply this blush along the apples of my cheek, and sweep it a little downward to my lips to create a sharper look. FYI, my face is round J

Swatch





What do I think about this blush?
This blush is great. It has been my favorite blush the day I bought it. It is so pigmented and It lasts the whole day. Since the color is so strong, I need to remind you to not use this too much because it is going to look too red hehehe. One swap is enough for the whole day and admirable glow. I have been using this for six months now, and I only use 70 % of it. It does last a long time. It is so affordable, if I am not mistaken, it is around 45.000 rupiahs or 5 dollars. The packaging looks so simple, clear lid and green- ish pot. One thing that I like about this product is non comedogenic formula. It doesn`t break me out J I would recommend this for you who wants an admirable – berry glow.
Rating: 5/5
Rephurchase: Yes, another color





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images