Viva hair tonic ginseng

9:46 AM

What do you think about this product?

It contains ginseng that is able to strengthen your root and avoid hair fall. After using it awhile, I finally finish this cute little 60 ml bottle in about 2 weeks. For a long hair like mine, this bottle lasts for 7 usages.  Hmm, quite okay, I bought this for 6000 rupiahs ( price may vary), so I spend around 800 rupiahs for one time hehehe too county, am i? I love this smell hehehe strong but refreshing. I haven`t notice any improvement for my hair, well it is still falling out nevertheless. Speaking about packaging, it made of plastic, it didn`t leak, but looks so cheap ( well, it is J). After using this product you can feel cool sensations on your scalp almost immediately. Hmm since this product obviously do not meet my needs, I am still looking for a real good tonic. Do you have your favorite, girls?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images