REVIEW: Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream

10:39 AM





What is this, Hana?

         This is the second Missha BB cream that I have tried so far J. The first one is Missha Shiny BB Cream, you can read the review here. Missha is Korean brand, and it is famous for its BB cream. This BB cream has SPF 25 PA++ and it claims to be hypoallergenic. So, I guess it will be good for you who has sensitive skin. Ah, I have the picture from their website www.missha.net  that I captured for you. There stated how to use it and the quality that the products claims to have.


Swatch

Well, I also have swatch pictures for you, girls J

before, u can really see my pores and redness >.<


pore is minimized and it evens out my skin


Hana`s review:

As you can see in the pictures above, the coverage is medium to full. One pea size can cover the whole face, so I suggest you to use a bit and build it up because sometimes too much of this makes you end up looking ghostly >.<.  That happened to me when I use it for the first time, I was so embarassed. Hehehe This cream will oxidize and match your skin tone after a while, but, I am sure it will be best if we have the correct amount and skin tone right from the first time.
                The concistency is great. It is a bit runny, but buildable and blendable. It covers my scars and redness, I use this cream alone to get a flawless look. The texture is also not too thick compares to my Caring colours BB cream. Everyday, I ussually set it up with my 3W Clinic ( Dodo Palgantong powder) and it lasts the whole day, 8 hours with little blotting.It can lasts 12 hours like the advertisement say, but I need to touch up. Nice! The price is quite pricey, but regarding how long this product will lasts, I think it is worth it and reasonable.
                After using it awhile, It doesn’t break me out and I notice that my skin texture is suppler and smoother. Hmm, thanks to skin lipid and amino acid contains that this product brings.Well overall I like this products inner out. Even the packaging is cute, it has floral print and looks elegant. More importantly, it comes with a pump, so It is definitely more hygienic hehehe.

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Well, I like this cream, but I would like to try another cream J

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. packagingnya cantik ^^
    this is sounds good, especially tentang oil control dan coveragenya..harganya berapa say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya, setuju :). Wah, aku lupa, sha. Ni BB cream udah lamaaa banget, kira - kira setahun lalu dikasih hadiah sama temen.. hmm kalau sekarang sih, kira2 240 ribu di online shop..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! Thanks for sharing :) Aku juga mau coba merk ini, ntar tunggu BB cream yg lama abis hehehe ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images